The shift in the season here at home at this time of year is subtle. Slowly but surely everything around us has turned a lush green and our home has been filled with light and fresh air. We have packed away the eiderdown from our bed until the colder months and we are enjoying lots of time pottering in the garden – the garden is really coming to life, it’s so lovely to see. The warmer evenings have also enticed us out into the fields for evening walks, capturing the last of the fading sunshine just as everything it basked in golden light.
Here are some of the things we are enjoying here as summer begins:
- Evening walks across the fields
- Gathering wild flowers to bring back home and pop in my new favourite jug
- Awaiting the rosebuds to bloom on my birthday rose
- Spending time pottering in the garden
- Drying washing in the sunshine
- Den building
- Experimenting with natural homemade cleaners
- Buying our Good Life Experience tickets – are you going to be there?
- Burning our new candle Spring Rain, a sweet gift from a friend
What are you enjoying at the moment?