This has been a great year with so many lovely memories made, here are a few of the things I have loved:
- Tending to our little garden and watching it flourish through the seasons
- Launching my new look blog and being nominated for an AMARA interior blog award
- Arthurs first birthday
- Time spent with family and friends
- Our home featuring in a magazine
- Den building in the sunshine
- Setting myself up as a freelance graphic designer
- The Good Life Experience
- Collaborating with some great brands (here, here and here)
- Our holiday at The Welsh House
- Rediscovering my faith and finding a new church family at Vineyard 53
- Seeing our son grow and develop, he is such a happy soul
I am so very grateful for all that we have seen and done together as a little family and hold the many memories we have made together so very close to my heart. It is, however, so very difficult at this time of year to acknowledge the begging of a “happy new year” when the sting of grief still feels so very raw, this time three years ago we eagerly anticipated the arrival of our twins whose hearts stopped beating before their lives had begun. My heart is heavy as we mark the anniversary of their death, but as I look back on all the love and happiness I have felt with my little family over this past year I know that they watch over us from above.
Blessings for the new year friends and thank you for following my journey this year.